The Breeder guarantees the puppy is in good health at the time of delivery/purchase. The buyer has three days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination.
The Breeder provides a two-year guarantee after the date of sale against any serious genetic disorder that affects the dogs’ quality of life. Should a serious genetic disorder be discovered that the puppy will die from the Breeder will offer a replacement puppy from the next available litter? Your puppy does not need to be returned to us. All veterinary records must be supplied to the Breeder. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, and hypoglycemia, Guardia or Coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
The Breeder has the right to require a second opinion from a Veterinarian of the Breeders choice at the Breeders expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the Breeders Veterinarian, the Buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy or any financial payment as compensation.
The Breeder reserves the right, at the Breeder’s expense, to have the dog checked by a Vet of the Breeder’s choice before offering a replacement puppy or refund.
The dog is only guaranteed to the original purchaser. If the dog has been sold, the health guarantee becomes null and void.
The Buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the purchased animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the Buyer at all times after the dog leaves the Seller.
If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the Buyer’s expense by a licensed Veterinarian acceptable to the Seller’s own Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the Buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
The buyer will provide the dog a caring home.
- The buyer will take the dog to a veterinarian for an annual check-up, and all preventative treatment recommended by the veterinarian will be followed.
- The Buyer will take the dog to either group or private training classes by the time the dog is six months of age.
- The Buyer will feed the dog only premium quality dog food.
- The Buyer will not allow the dog to become overweight or allow repetitive, rigorous exercise during the first year of development. Allowing the said dog to become overweight or obese voids this warranty.
- The Buyer will contact the Breeder immediately if the Buyer can no longer look after the dog at ANY point during the dog’s life.
- Dog must be kept current on all vaccinations including rabies. If the purchaser is requesting replacement, copies of these records will be required by the breeder. The health warranty is void if vaccinations/rabies have not been given on a regular basis.
- Breeder is to be notified of buyers change of address and phone number for her Records.
- Buyer agrees to take the proper safeguards for the care, safety and well-being of the said dog sold herein, including but not limited to, a fenced yard or proper kennel, adequate shelter, feeding and exercise, socialization, and of special importance, Obedience Training.
In order to hold a spot on our waiting list we require you to fill an Application, once application has been approved you may go ahead and place a non-refundable deposit of $600.00 via PayPal or E-Transfer through email@example.com. This amount is to be deducted from the purchase price of $2,450.00. Final puppy payments are due at 7 weeks of age.
Love Your Puppy as Much as It Loves You
Whether you realize it or not you are your puppy’s best friend. It looks to you for comfort, love, interaction, food, playtime, and returns unconditional love. Your puppy will know when you are down and do it’s best to comfort you. It is very smart and can pick up on your moods and feelings. Just as we humans have bad days so do puppies/dogs. We ask that you promise, no matter the circumstances, to always love and protect your puppy and provide it with a healthy environment and welcoming home. Remember, a puppy lick is worth a thousand words! We recommend that you do not take your puppy for walks or potty breaks in public places until they are 16 weeks old and have had their full set of booster shots. This will decrease your puppy’s chances of exposure and increase their ability to fight it off if exposed. It is also best to keep your puppy away from neighborhood dogs, friend’s dogs, etc. until their full set of vaccinations have been administered or unless you know for sure that your friends/family member’s dog is full vaccinated.
No Strenuous Activities
We ask that you do not allow your puppy/dog to participate in any activity that stresses the joints of the hips and elbows and could affect the development of healthy hips. Such activities include long distances of jogging, jumping down from an elevated area, slippery surfaces, frequent use of stairs, etc.
Never Place Puppy / Dog in Rescue Organization or Shelter
Puppies purchased from us (Labradoodles by Cucciolini) are never to be placed in a shelter or rescue organization. You must contact us in the event that you need to rehome (find a new home for) your puppy/dog. We may be able to take the puppy back here at our home. No money will be refunded in the event you need to rehome your puppy/dog. If we are unable to take the puppy/dog back we will help in any way we can as there are always families looking for a forever furry member of there family.
You can resell/re-home the puppy/dog on your own by placing an ad in a local newspaper but we do require you interview the prospective owner as to how they will care for the dog, other pets, young children and how their children will adapt to a new puppy/dog, etc… as well as provide us with their contact information. We enjoy keeping in contact with the families that purchase puppies from us and since they will be the new owners of one of our puppies we want to let them know that we are always here to answer any questions about their puppy/dog and offer lifetime support of them and their new best friend.